Monday, October 31, 2011

Graffiti inchie and my graffiti art best of show

This inchie is from a photo of some actual graffiti that I found.

I have made graffiti art background pages,
along with Bea and Kris.
I put together a piece awhile back,
using our pages,
and entered it in an art show
where I won
Best of Show.
This was last year,
but for those who have not seen it,
click here to view.

It also sold the night of the reception.
I was thrilled!

Visit Kris for more inchie art.
http://everyinchiemonday.blogspot.com/

To see my finished inchie mixed media piece with 52 inchies in it,
click
http://inkspillersattic.blogspot.com/2011/09/close-ups-of-words.html


Savor the Day!
Yvonne

2 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am so far behind in posting my Inchies....too many interruptions but I love your new work!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

I have a rush job...to repair an antique quilt for a Civil War exhibit to open this Friday.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That ballerina painting is gorgeous! Your artwork is absolutely wonderful to see. Hope you are having a great day. Tammy