Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Friends New Blog

I'm still on summer break,
but something new has happened
 and I want to tell everyone about it.
My good friend Karen
 has recently retired,
and upon my suggestion
she has started a blog. 
 I believe that journaling
and blogging,
will help her get through the transition....
as it did for me.


If you have (or even if you haven't)
 had difficulties during this time of your life,
you might want to go by and give her a little support.
Karen is a fun loving, very generous, wonderful person.
I can't say enough good things about her.
I know you will enjoy getting to know her.

So, check out her blog...
Retirement...Really... What Now!
by clicking on the following link.

In the meantime,
I hope you all are having a wonderful summer.
I will be back soon,
to tell you of my new adventure.
:)

Don't forget to....
Savor the Day!
Yvonne

1 comment:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I will be happy to give her some of my experience. Peace, Mary Helen ....continue to enjoy your summer party girl!