My DH caught a 29 inch red fish
awhile back, while wade fishing in the bay.
I decided to do a (gyotaku) fish print of it.
It was the first time I had tried this technique.
In my opinion it did not come out so well,
so I decided to add watercolor to the print.
The print was done on freezer paper,
so it was a little different to add watercolor.
You can still see the print under the watercolor,
which is good,
but there were lots of blank spaces,
that didn't get printed so well.
My DH is sweet and likes it well enough
to want it framed,
even though I don't think it's good enough to do that.
But it was fun,
and a learning experience.
The next big fish that's caught...
I want to try and do a better gyotaku print,
no added watercolor.
Savor the Day!