Saturday, March 9, 2013

Little hearts touch mine...

Today I received a little yet wonderful
 'paying it forward' gift


How wonderful to receive a surprise in the mail,
from so far away.
Beautiful handwritten note inside,
 and two sweet hand crocheted hearts.
I even love the beautiful stamp on the envelope.

Thank you Tammy!

It took about 6 weeks for it to arrive here in Texas from Kuwait,
but that didn't stop Tammy from
including me in her 'pay it forward' mission.
Isn't it wonderful how blogging has enabled us to
get to know one another,
most of us being miles and miles apart.
It's little things like this that make a difference,
and brings a smile to my face.

So, now I will 'pay it forward'.
I will send a little gift to the first 3 who leave a comment
on this post.
Then if you choose to,
you can pay it forward also.

On my walk this morning I spied some little tiny flowers
that reminded me to be aware and to enjoy the little things around me.

sage

red bird plant


kalanchoe


mexican heather

No matter how small,
be aware of the little things,
as they will bring you much joy,
and help you to....
Savor the Day!
Yvonne

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Yvonne! I'm glad the card arrived. Sure took a long time. I mailed 8 envelopes out that day and couldn't for the life of me remember exactly who I mailed to. So far I've heard from 5 people. Have a great weekend. Tammy

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, hey, HEY! The early bird gets the worm! . . . You're not going to mail me a worm, are you?

Barbara said...

Wow, all the way from Kuwait! I will go now and check out Tammy's blog. Yes, a new chance to make new friends, miles disappear. :)

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

You are an angel! so beautiful! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Kris said...

Very sweet and inspiring! even tho I missed the chance I may just take this and do it too!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Little gifties in the mail are such fun - and ever so much more exciting than junk mail or bills!