Monday, November 4, 2013

Many stones and breathing blue light

Stones....
I've got stepping stones in my garden paths now!
Yay!
Now I just have to wait for the grass to spread
into the paths and it will look pretty good.
The seedlings are peaking through, and
around Thanksgiving I will be harvesting fresh
mesclun.  A while after that the other veggies will be ready
to harvest.  It will be nice to have fresh food
on the table for the holidays.
I love mesclun with
olive oil and sherry wine vinegar and
blue cheese and fried shallots on top.
------------------
My mention of other small stones
is about paying attention to a single moment.
My other blog has some I have written...
I am usually inspired by a photograph
that I have taken.
 A small stone is short
like a haiku
and very descriptive.

Breathing blue light
in November sun


Savor the Day!
Yvonne

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the layout - it's very symmetrical and classic - it will be beautiful when it fills in :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your garden is so creatively designed!

Caterina Giglio said...

love, love, love the new garden, but I would not be able to wait for grass, I would be going crazy planting growies!!!

Barbara said...

Very peaceful and zen-like, also very lovely!

Halle said...

I love your garden!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This garden is coming together SO well. What a lot of hard work you have put into it. And now it's really starting to look like your labor of love will pay off in more ways than one.