We made African masks using a picture as a guide.
Each one of us made either one or two each.
The top one is made using fabric paper.
The other one I just used African looking fabric,
and my bleach discharge fabric for the background.
It has a bit of my hand dyed fabric in it too.
all of the blocks.
There were nine blocks total.
Judy was the winner and she was thrilled.
Click on the photo to enlarge it,
so you can see the detail more easily.
Aren't they wonderful!
Next month we are doing a
Each block will be 12 inches square
when finished, just like these.
Then we do anything we want,
any kind of tree,
any kind of embellishment.
Then we will draw again
to see who wins them all!
This is FUN!