Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nothing more Beautiful than a Rose

There is nothing more beautiful than a rose,
expecially when it is the first one to bloom!

 Today, on the Vernal Equinox,
full moon, Springtime...
my first rose bloomed!

This is a Camelot Rose!
Same rose, different view.
As you can see there are more buds
about to open soon.

Yet, another view!
Can you tell I'm excited???!!!!!
I probably took 25 pictures of it,
but will limit my blog to just these three.
You're welcome. :)

'Camelot' is a hardy, grandiflora rose
producing coral-pink flowers.

Savor the Day!
Yvonne

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooooh, I LOVE roses too.. And this is simply STUNNING..I would happily have seen all 25 photos :)
I'm a late turner up at the paint party but its lovely to meet you! What wonderful pieces you create..such lovely colours, and such a beautiful quote in your mixed media piece :)

Barbara said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh....