Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Advice from a Dragonfly

My friend Karen recently took a trip to Key West.
She brought me back a little gift from
The Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory.
She knows how much I love dragonflies....
especially ever since I was blessed to see this red one below.


So I wanted to share what her gift said...

Advice from a DRAGONFLY

Spend Time Near the Water

Be Colorful

Enjoy a Good Reed

Zoom in on Your Dreams

Appreciate Long Summer Days

Keep Your Eyes Open

Just Wing it!

---Ilan Shamir

Pretty good advice don't you think!
Learn more about dragonflies
and other wildlife creatures at

To read more about my red dragonfly click


Savor the Day!
Yvonne

4 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

very good advice and I actually know Ilan Shamir, he is a very lovely and wise man... dragonflies are special, I can understand your appreciation!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Such a warm and loving blessing from the beautiful dragonfly!!! These tiny creatures are flying miracles. Have a great day my friend. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Nancy said...

I remember that awesome photo of the red dragonfly :)
Very good advice from the dragonfly :)

Unknown said...

Love the advice :)